An Adventure to Newcastle

Oh what a Wonderful Day! - Mummabear, Baby Sister & I Adventured about 2 &1/2 hours north of home to the beautiful Newcastle.. The Main reason was I had been dying to go to the amazing Olive Tree Markets - Which was just as fantastic as I thought it'd be! Then a stroll down Darby street & an amazing lunch (seriously) at Zinc on Darby. If you ever find yourself in the beautiful seaside town here are a few shops I highly recomend - Blackbird Corner // Cooks Hill Books // Honey Bee // Antiques and Collectables on Darby // ++ So Many great Cafes...








I Have never seen one of my garlands "In Action" so it was super cool to bump into the lovely Trish Stenzel of Wanderlust by Miss Fancypants - Her clothes are fantastic, I adore the skirts <3



Salted Caramel Macaroons <3

















Outside the wonderful Blackbird Corner



I hope you all had a wonderful easter & a relaxed break - More Mail soon <3

8 comments:

  1. Wanderlust banner and yarn bombing! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful trip! I am so late in replying to your wonderful package, but I don't want to send anything less than fantastic. (You deserve my best efforts!) :) The kids go back to school tomorrow, so I'm taking the morning for myself and settling down with plenty of paper and a good pen! It'll be worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time. So good to hear. :-) looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a wonderful trip! the garland is lovely :)
    and so is yarn bombing! i wish people over here were more into it. (or that i had the guts to do it myself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see any pictures... It says: Look who's popular, this image exceeds bandwidth with too many vieuws...
    Too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you finally got see my neck of the woods, it was lovely to meet you in person - the talent behind my fabulous sign! xxx Trish
    www.wanderlustclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for popping in!
    Glad you liked our crocheted pole!
    It's even better now so you should pop by again sometime!
    xxx
    Nici
    Blackbird Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger