Mail & Some Handmade Postcards :)

Hello Fellow Postal-ites!

This Week was full of Letters, Presents, Altoid boxes, Sendsomething & Handmade Postcards!




I will be sending the decorated Altoid boxes (filled with holiday surprises!) out to a few very special penpals!


I was having trouble finding affordable Pretty Postcards! So I decided to make a few of my own - these are headed out to a few new penfriends on sendsomething.com!


Outgoing December 9th 2011.



A Very Special Letter to a Very Special Lou!

6 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful things. Hopefully by now my letter has arrived. :)
    ~Hannah
    thelettersinmymailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and I love it! I added your link to my blog... :)

    Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the postcard! It's one of my favourites I have ever received! "Everything you can imagine is real" was the one I got. Yes yes, more yes. You know me to a T with that statement! I'll be sending one your way soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you make the prettiest postcards ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arghhh Rin, did i mention that you are AMAZING!!! I have just opened your mail and I loved it many thank yous!! Love to you and your family. Speak soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    Direct Mail Letter & Postcard Template

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger